$50 Free No Deposit Bonus
Many online casinos are offering new and exciting bonuses to attract new players. One type of bonus that’s proving popular in New Zealand is the $50 free chip no deposit bonus. This bonus gives players $50 free chips to use at eligible games without having to make any initial deposit at the casino.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how these no deposit bonuses work and how to claim one. We’ll also outline how to take advantage of this type of bonus with an easy step by step guide. We’ll explain wagering requirements, how to beat them and bonus rules. Finally, we’ll let you know how we rate no deposit casinos, identify some pros and cons and answer some FAQs about these types of bonuses.
Best casinos with $50 no deposit bonuses
What is a $50 Free Chip No Deposit?
A $50 free chip no deposit is a gift from online casinos that let’s you play eligible games when signing up. You won’t need to make a deposit to receive this bonus and can typically sign up in minutes. Creating an account with the online casino is usually all it takes to activate this type of bonus and start playing to win real money.
How to claim a $50 Free Chip No Deposit
It’s relatively easy to claim your $50 free chip no deposit bonus. You need to create an account with your chosen casino to access the bonus. Follow these steps to get started:
Find a deposit bonus casino
Not all casinos offer free chips when you open an account. And not all bonuses are created equal. It’s important to consider wagering requirements, maximum withdrawal limits and other terms and conditions set by each casino. For example, some casinos set high wagering requirements of up to 70x, which makes most bonuses of this type not worth playing. Look for a deposit casino bonus that offers low gambling requirements.
We’ve put together a list of recommended sites that offer bonus credits and worthwhile bonus terms. Check out our list which has been reviewed by our team of experts using strict criteria.
Sign up for an account
Before you can access this type of casino bonus, you’ll need to sign up for an account with the casino. When you create your account, you’ll need to come up with a unique username and password to keep your details safe. You’ll also have to provide some personal information to verify your identity. All licensed casinos will need to undergo Know Your Customer checks, to make sure you are who you say you are. This helps keep player information safe and reduces the chances of fraud and money laundering.
Verify your account
Once you’ve provided your information to sign up for an account you’ll need to verify the account. This step is usually done by confirming your email address. Clicking on a link from your email will verify your details with the casino, so you can access your bonus.
Claim the $50 Free No Deposit Bonus
Once you’ve set up and verified your account bonuses are usually automatically added to your account. Some casinos may need you to opt-in for the bonus when you sign up or require you to enter a bonus code to redeem your bonus. Make sure you follow all the steps outlined at each casino site, so you don’t miss out on the bonuses.
Enjoy your bonus
Your 50 no deposit bonus chips will be waiting for you in your account. Log in to the casino site, browse the games available (remember that only certain games may be allowed under the casino’s terms and conditions) and start playing. Most bonuses are available to use on slot games, but virtual table games like blackjack, roulette and baccarat are sometimes available.
How to Take Advantage of a $50 No Deposit Casino Bonus?
If you want to take advantage of this type of bonus, consider the following tips to make the most of the promotion.
Check the Wagering Requirements
Once you register with your online casino, check all the requirements under the terms and conditions. This will reveal their wagering requirements and give you a better understanding of how to maximize your winnings.
For example, if the wagering requirement is 20x, you can only withdraw your money after earning up to $200 from the $50 deposit-free spins you were given. You cannot access your winnings if you don’t hit that limit.
Some online casinos can have wagering requirements that go up to 40x. Knowing the requirements before you play will save you from the frustration of winning but being unable to withdraw your money. To have a fun and enjoyable online gaming experience using this type of bonus, choose casinos with wagering requirements between 10x and 20x.
Use the Bonus on Slots
Online casinos give no deposit free spins and free cash bonuses to new gamblers as a gift for registering with their casinos. One of the most popular free cash bonus gifts is the $50 no-deposit bonus. This welcome bonus is given to help newbies hone their skills and test the slot machines.
Upon registration, the player gets a bonus code to activate the free cash bonus and spin for free. Depending on the online casino site you are using, you can use the bonus on certain slot games, especially new and popular games where you can win real money.
Some of the most popular $50 free no deposit games slot and casino games include;
- 300 Shields: The game features Spartans, a small squad fighting against a vast army of Persians. The playing field contains reels and thematic characters such as a sword, shield, warrior, and ship. Every spin empowers the Spartan in battle and gives the player a chance to win up to 100 thousand coins.
- History of Aviator: This game centres on the story of a great aviator who has performed several feats. The game contains wild symbols and free spins. To win this casino slot game, you must guess the next card’s suit. Depending on how lucky you are, you can easily double your winnings. You can bet on 20 lines and stand a chance to win up to 62.5 thousand coins.
- Aloha Cluster Pays: Players can start and enjoy vacations anywhere, any time, in this slot game. A player can find themselves in Florida within a flash of a second. Not only does this slot game allow you to go on a holiday whenever you want, but it also allows you to earn money while on vacation. You can get up to 100,000 coins into your casino account by the end of a vacation. Considering the limited time players spend on this game, we recommend you activate your $50 free no-deposit bonus when you’re ready to play.
Play Games You Know Well
Online casinos usually give this bonus on a limited number of casino games. Select games you’re familiar to help increase your chances of winning.
What are the Wagering Requirements for $50 Free No Deposit Bonus?
These are various terms and conditions that are attached to any casino bonus. Before registering with a casino, check the wagering requirements of their bonuses. Some wagering requirements are very demanding for new players. Most of the casinos offering the $50 free no deposit bonus have wagering requirements attached to:
- Maximum cashback amount
- Time frame of 24-48 hours
- Playthrough requirements
- Maximum size of win and bet
- Game eligibility
- Minimum withdrawal amount
You can find all these requirements on your casino dashboard for your review before redeeming the bonus code.
How to Beat Strict Wagering Requirements?
It’s difficult to say no to free spins, no matter how high the wagering requirements are. But there are some ways to get around these casino wagering requirements and win real money from your deposit-free bonus.
Opt for $50 deposit bonus codes with low wagering requirements
Wagering requirements can discourage new players from using their no-deposit casino bonuses. High wagering requirements prevent players from sending withdrawal requests. Experts recommend a wagering requirement of 10x-20x to ensure you enjoy your gaming experience.
Play games with a high RTP
RTP simply means the percentage of all the money a slot machine pays back over a period of time. If we take an example where 100 $10 bets are made on a slot machine, if the RTP is 80%, the player gets $800 in wins.
If you’re playing using the limited $50 free no deposit bonus, choosing games with a high RTP helps increase your chances of winning. According to experienced gambling experts, the recommended RTP for new players is 95% and above.
Make sure the casino has a high maximum withdrawal
A high maximum withdrawal ensures that you don’t have a frustrating limit on the amount of money you can withdraw. When selecting the online Casino to start with, it is good to ensure that you choose one whose $50 free no deposit has a high maximum withdrawal limit to ensure that you can access a significant portion of your winnings.
Be Aware of the Rules for $50 Free Chips
When you’re accessing free chips at a casino site it’s important to be aware of the rules before you sign up.
Different casinos have wagering requirements when they offer bonus cash or other types of deposit bonuses. This means there is a number of times you have to wager the bonus before you can withdraw your winnings. For example, if the casino you’re playing has a wagering requirement of 40x for their free chips bonus, you need to bet it 40 times before you can withdraw any money you won with it.
Win caps/ Cash out limits/ Bet limits
Wins caps help ensure you don’t win more than a certain amount of free cash. Deposit casinos will set a threshold that once you hit, your winnings no longer count. Once you reach a threshold, your winnings stop counting. For example, if the casino you’re playing has a win cap of $100, that’s the highest amount you can win with the bonus.
Bet limits refer to the minimum and maximum amount you can bet when you use your free bonus. Each casino determines what these amounts are and you’ll need to abide by these rules to play.
Some games may be excluded when using your free chip bonus. Each casino stipulates which games are available, so read through the terms and conditions to make sure the games you want to play are accessible.
Game weighting percentages
Some online casino games make it easier to fulfil your wagering requirements. But not all of those games will be available to use with your bonus. Again, check the terms and conditions on each casino site to see which games are excluded from the bonus before playing.
A free chip bonus doesn’t last long. Casinos want players to access the 50 no deposit bonus as quickly as possible, to start playing with real money. Some bonuses are only available for 7, 14 or 30 days. Expiry dates are set by casinos, so check dates before you activate your bonus to make sure it doesn’t expire.
How do we Rate the Best $50 Free Chip Online Casinos?
Each of the sites we recommended undergo a strict assessment from our team of experts. We only recommend reputable and trusted sites that are fully licensed, to help keep NZ players safe. Here is what we look for at each of the sites we review:
- Selection of games: We review each of the casino sites to check they have a wide selection of games to choose from to suit all types of players.
- Terms and conditions: We review the terms and conditions of each site on our list to ensure bonuses are fair and transparent to all players.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals: We check the payment options available on each of the sites to make sure they offer a wide range of options, such as PayPal, bank transfers, Neteller and more. We also check how quickly they process transactions to ensure players can make swift deposits and withdrawals.
- Trustworthiness: Each site we recommend offers a high level of encryption and security to keep players’ personal information and transactions safe and secure.
- User experience: We want to ensure that all our players have a great gambling experience so we review how easy the casino site is to navigate, whether it’s mobile-friendly and the quality of graphics and sound. We also review the level of personalisation offered for players and overall functionality.
- Licensing: At CasinoCrawlers, we only recommend safe NZ casinos that are fully licensed and reputable. A licensed casino has to meet compliance regulations and undergo regular checks.
$50 No Deposit Slots & Casino Games
- Roulette: This popular casino game is named after a French word meaning little wheel. A player may choose to bet on a single number, various groupings of numbers of red or black, or odd or even numbers. The numbers can be low (1-18) and high (19-36). The winning number is determined when a croupier spins a wheel in one direction and then spins the ball in the opposite direction around a circular track running along the wheel’s outer edge. As the ball passes through a field of deflectors, its momentum reduces and falls onto the wheel into one of the coloured and numbered pockets. The winnings are taken by the one who placed the successful bet. Its common types include American Roulette with a double zero and 38 coloured and numbered pockets, French or European Roulette with single zero and 37 coloured and numbered pockets, and Sands Roulette with triple zeros and 39 coloured and numbered pockets around the wheel.
- Poker: This is an interactive peer-to-peer card game played in several forms throughout the world. Players bet over which hand is best according to the specific rules of the game. The original poker game was played with just 20 cards. However, today, it’s played with 32, 40 or 48 cards depending on the type of poker and casino. The most popular forms of online poker include Texas Hold ’em, Pot Limit Omaha, Caribbean Stud Poker, Video Poker, and Casino Hold ’em, among others.
- Blackjack: This engaging card game is played between one or more players and a dealer, where each player, in turn, contests against the dealer but not against each other. Players and the dealer are given two cards. The dealers cards are usually dealt with one facing up and the other facing down. The face cards are the Queen, Jack and King, which all value ten. Aces can either value one or eleven. The worth of a hand is the total of the card values. If the player surpasses 21, the player loses even if the broker also surpasses 21. In contrast, nobody wins if the broker and player collect a blackjack or have the same total.
- Slots: It’s played by betting money on the outcome of a spin. The slot machine has reels along which symbols align. You only win when the outcome of the spin has three or more symbols that you predict before the spin. Some outcomes can give you 100% of the money you bet, while others give you 50%. Therefore, it’s crucial to study the slot game before you decide to play.
- Craps: This is a casino game in which players bet against the outcome of the role of a dice pair. The players bet money against each other or a bank. To enjoy the game, you need to understand the terminologies used in the game.
Pros & Cons of $50 Free No Deposit BonusesHere are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using a free chip bonus:
- No deposit needed: Unlike other welcome bonuses that come after you deposit a certain amount of money into your account, the $50 free no deposit is given to you automatically without having to deposit any funds.
- Try new casinos: This bonus gives all players the opportunity to explore the latest casinos with nothing to lose. It's a great way to test our new casinos and games before you invest any real money.
- Enjoy free mobile casino coupon codes: On top of the $50 free no-deposit bonus, you get to enjoy free spins, which allow you to win real money.
- Unfair terms and conditions: While some online casinos offer this bonus, some of the terms and conditions attached can make it difficult for players to profit.
- Game limitations: The bonus doesn't you access to all the games the online casinos offer. You only get a portion of the games.
- Time restrictions: These types of free cash bonus offers only last for a limited period of time, meaning players have a short time frame to use the bonus.
Alternative No Deposit Bonuses
What CasinoCrawlers Thinks About $50 No Deposit Bonus
At CasinoCrawlers, we recommend taking advantage of the $50 free no-deposit bonus if you want to improve your earnings as a pro player. It’s a risk-free strategy that can help you make real money with zero investment. It’s also a great option for new players wanting to try out different games at different casinos. But to maximise the bonus, it’s important to understand the limitations of the bonus offer. Such as wagering requirements.
If you’re interested in claiming and enjoying some of the best $50 free no-deposit bonuses, check out our list.
$50 Free No Deposit Bonuses FAQ
Is $50 Free No Deposit a Scam?
No, $50 free no deposits are not a scam. They're a promotion offered by different online casinos to attract new players. While there are some restrictions for using the free bonuses, they're a legitimate promotion you can use at various casinos.
Can I Keep my Winnings from a $50 Free No Deposit Bonus?
Yes, absolutely. When you access this no deposit bonus you will need to play through a fixed number of times before you can access your winnings. Also find out what the wagering requirements are for these bonuses by checking each casino sites terms and conditions.
What Games Can I Play With a $50 no Deposit Bonus?
The games you can play with this type of bonus depend on each casino site. Most no deposit bonuses can only be used on eligible games. Slots are usually the most common games available, but sometimes other games are also accessible. Such as table games including poker, blackjack or roulette. A no deposit bonus isn't typically recommended if you want to play table games. They usually offer unfavourable conditions for players which can make it difficult to win real money.
Why Can't I Claim the $50 No Deposit Several Times?
Online casinos will only allow you to claim one $50 no deposit bonus per player. If you try to claim more, or try creating multiple accounts, you may end up being blacklisted by the casino. But you can claim multiple bonuses if you're betting at various casinos. Check out our recommended casino list and create an account with a few different casinos to claim the offer.
Where Can I Find a $50 No Deposit Bonus?
Check out our list of recommended casino sites where you can find $50 no deposit bonuses. Our selections are based on strict criteria, including checking a variety of payment options, reputable casinos and fair playing conditions.
Noah is the senior content editor at CasinoCrawlers and a writer with many iGaming articles under his portfolio. Therefore, he is skilled at writing bonus guidelines, gambling strategies, and casino reviews. During his spare time, he enjoys playing Call of Duty and is a huge rugby fan.Read more about the author